Aug 29, 2018
For a limited time*, Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry is offering NATURAL+™ (Plus) teeth whitening for just $725!
At Adelaide Cosmetic Dentistry we’ve literally performed hundreds, if not thousands of teeth whitening procedures over the past 18 years.
Based on our experience we would like to introduce a new brand-new method of teeth whitening we now offer: NATURAL+™ (Plus) teeth whitening.
We have been getting beautiful results with this technique and would like to invite you to try it.
Why is NATURAL+™(Plus) different and superior to any other teeth whitening products?
- The world’s only “GREEN” teeth whitening system.
- No pain and virtually no sensitivity or side effects during and after the procedure
- The world’s only single application teeth whitening system
- Non-toxic, ecological & biodegradable stabilised hydrogen peroxide (Patented)
- Neutral pH formula –non-acid like other systems.
- No heavy metals as found in almost all other teeth whitening systems
- Inclusion of Dead Sea Minerals in the formula
- Long lasting results – Visible immediately improvement of up to 8 lightening tinges (VITA scale)
- Effectively treats all types of teeth discolouration’s and stains including fluorosis and tetracycline stains
- Calcium and Fluoride released during the procedure
- Enamel layer protection as well as reinforcement of dentine
- High molecular mass thickener due to high water content
- High viscosity resulting in better adherence
- Progressive and sustained release of active ingredients
- Safe and Reliable
Interested? Then please call our rooms on (08) 8213-1821 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org to book a consult.
Looking forward to putting a smile on your dial!
Conditions of Offer: Consultation prior to whitening is recommended. Not valid with any other offer. One offer per patient. All bookings are subject to appointment availability and this offer expires on the 12th of September 2018.... Read more >
Aug 27, 2015
There are a number of reasons why people might choose to have porcelain dental veneers or laminates placed on their teeth. When it comes to dental procedures it is very important to have them done for the right reasons, with absolutely minimum damage to healthy tooth structures and using the right techniques and materials for your needs.
Research has shown that the mere act of smiling is linked to happiness and well being of a person. In our modern communities a lot of people srtive to present themselves as best they can and as such, if they perceive an issue with their teeth, they are reluctant to smile.
Sometimes this is just that . A mere perception. I have had many patients who have come to me for various cosmetic treatments and all I had to tell them was your smile is actually very attractive. Go and show it off.
There are also many instances where there are real and tanjable issues related to front teeth. Once they are fixed they give the person the confidence to smile and the process is often life changing for the individual (Yes we do love our job).
There are various indications where a patient might need porcelain dental veneers. The person may have excessively yellow or discoloured teeth (which can not be treated with whitening alone), old and stained fillings, gaps in between teeth, worn down teeth, small teeth and so on. Each case is uniquely individual and one formula will not suit everyone. Treatment needs to be tailor-made to your needs.
When it comes to aesthetic dentistry, one has to bear in mind that there are rules and formulas that have to be taken into consideration in order for the veneers to look good. The width to height ratio of the teeth, the amount of tooth shown when you smile or talk, the position of teeth in relation to top and bottom lip and how the teeth will sit relative to the rest of the face, are some of these considerations. A dentist experienced in cosmetic dentistry will have the whole person in mind, can visualise the end result and will be able to communicate that end result with you.
So if you are considering veneers make sure you ask these questions:
- Can I see what my teeth will look like and can you replicate what you have shown me?
- How much of my teeth will you be cutting? (if you need temporaries, it usually means a lot of your tooth will be cut)
- Will the colour match the rest of my teeth?
- Will it look natural or fake?
- Where will the veneers be made? (Australian standards are different to overseas)
If you are thinking of having dental veneers done come for a chat. We will talk you through options and procedures and answer your questions. Call us on 82131821.
and while you are here check our veneer page and the before-after gallery. You'll get the picture.... Read more >